When you want to indulge yourself, treat private party or corporate guests to an exceptional social experience, please be creative. Don’t settle for a function room event at the local hotel or a pub lunch to celebrate, interact with or thank staff, associates, family or friends. Think bigger and better; create positive memories that last long after the event itself.
There are four ways to take in sport events:
- At home, watching the TV from the sofa, probably distracted by the children, pets and bustle of the home.
- At the pub, glass or pint in hand, watching the local’s television from within the crowd gathered for the event. You may or may not have a great view.
- With a run-of-the-mill entry ticket, a quick snack on route and a good enough seat to watch the favourites in your chosen sport.
- Competitively priced sports hospitality experiences through the experts at DTB Sports and Events which guarantee premium seating, pitch, track or courtside, outstanding luxuries and facilities, hospitality boxes, marquees or suites, exclusive access areas and opportunities.
Please contact sports hospitality specialists DTB Sports and Events about iconic fixtures in 2019 including Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, the rugby autumn internationals, the British Grand Prix, and the Cricket World Cup which takes place across the UK this spring and summer, followed by the legendary Ashes.
Whilst private party guests are assured of a “wow” quality experience from their hospitality boxes and the optimum viewing locations, corporate hospitality clients can also choose to utilise the manifold benefits to deliver brand marketing, increase loyalty and strengthen workers and management’s interpersonal relationships in an informal atmosphere. The return on investment is excellent.
Did you know that money is not the key motivator for staff to leave their position in your company? It is more often a question of not feeling valued or part of a positive team focused on a goal. Evaluate the affordability of sports hospitality against the costs of staff loss, recruitment and new starter training and you’ll see the value of every moment spent in the best seats, suites and eateries at the most prestigious sports events within the UK and beyond.
What can you expect from sports hospitality providers?
Royal Ascot takes place this year from 18th-22nd June. Rub shoulders with the elite; relish fine dining and place some successful bets for the landmark races.
DTB Sports and Events Royal Ascot Village hospitality package includes the following, with prices starting at just £329 per person.
The Royal Ascot Village is at the middle of the race track and faces the Grandstand.
- Access to the Village Enclosure and the Queen Anne Enclosure.
- Shared table of 10 guests.
- Pimm’s No.1 reception.
- Four course luncheon; a served starter and main followed by dessert and cheese.
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the day.
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party concept for buffet afternoon tea.
- One car park label per couple.
- Race card.
- Racing paper.
Doesn’t that sound infinitely more tempting than following the action from home, the pub or from an average vantage point with no extras?