According to the Greek mythology, Medusa is a gorgon, one of the three sisters of the winged monsters. Live snakes used to be her hairs and a glance of Medusa turned living beings to stones. Classical depictions of Medusa can be traced back from the 4th century BC. According to that mythology, the legendary king Perseus of Mycenae (90 km away from Athens) and the founder of Perseid dynasty beheaded Medusa and kept the head with him for its ability of turn living beings to stones until he gave it to the goddess Athena. The story of Medusa goes on and on like this. However, the takeaway from here is that Medusa has a rich history. So goes with the Medusa stone in UK.
Key areas of choosing a stone for your home:
- Multiple stones: While choosing a stone for your home, always visit a store that stocks many stones. A store like this allows you to visualise many options for your home before buying. People who have visited such a store by default will vouch for it. After all, it is a rewarding experience too on an individual basis. You get to learn many things there.
- Years of doing business: Prefer to visit a store that has been doing business for years in your niche market. Having said that, we mean, if a store is doing stone business for years in your niche market, it essentially means that the store is offering some values bespoke to the needs of the people. Thus, Medusa stone stores, for instance, stand out in the UK.
- Family run business: You should give a preference of buying stones from a family run business. This is rewarding in more than one ways as experienced by the people in UK. You too will believe this when you visit such a business for the purpose. You should know here that every family run stone business has something unique that is passed on to generations and not available with others. After all, the people there have been born and brought in an environment where things like quarrying, stone identification, ideation for stone flooring etc. are common. All those have given the people a competing edge when it comes to their craftsmanship.
- Expert opinion: Find a stone store that is run by people having years of hands-on experience and expertise in stone flooring, stone table top making etc. They will enrich your experience and also help you make a right choice on the stones.
- Knowing the uniqueness of your home: You must know the uniqueness of your home before making a purchase here. For instance, you should ideally choose a quartz white stone over a natural stone in the case your home is comparatively dark even in the daylight.
Whether you will go for a Medusa stone or something else for your home, you have the final say on the same. We have just suggested some tips for you here. At the end of the day, it’s your life and you should live it on your own terms.